The FPSO Sales unit encompasses business development, proposals, estimating and tender FEED execution activities. Our sales team offers innovative and cost effective FPSO solutions. Our proposal teams consist of highly competent experts in various FPSO disciplines who begin their activities at the tendering stage, from critical concept selection, and move on to the subsequent development phases. They ensure that we accord our clients the best solution in line with the requisite technical specifications in an economical and feasible manner.
We are the first company to own and operate an FPSO in Malaysia with the launch of the Armada Perkasa in 1997. We have successfully redeployed the Armada Perkasa to 3 different fields on 2 different continents, and we believe we are the only FPSO operator to have redeployed the same FPSO 3 times.
- The Armada Perdana, our second FPSO was completed in 18 months and produced first oil in December 2009.
- The Armada TGT 1 was completed in 22 months and went to work offshore Vietnam at the Te Giac Trang Field and achieved first oil on 22 August 2011.
- The Armada Sterling was completed in 19 months from award and went to work in the D1 Field, offshore India in 2012. It produced first oil in March 2013.
- The Armada Claire was completed in 35 months and was deployed to the Balnaves Field, off Western Australia. It achieved first oil in August 2014.
- The Armada Sterling II was completed in 25 months and went to work in the Block C7 Field, off the coast of Mumbai, India. It achieved first oil in Febuary 2015.
The 3 FPSOs currently undergoing conversion are the Armada Kraken, the Armada Olombendo FPSO and the Rainbow 1* (yet to be renamed vessel), headed for the Kraken Field, in the UK Sector of the North Sea, the Eni 15/06 Field in Angola and the Madura BD Field, offshore Indonesia respectively.